H E L L O !
Do you like quiet pauses in the course of thoughtful conversation?
Do you appreciate a slower pace on your way to accomplishing what’s important to you?
Do you find a measure of stillness an essential part of your creative process?
Most likely you, like me, are an introvert entrepreneur. And this is a place where you can find coaching, planning, and writing services especially for you.
T O G E T H E R
We start at the point where your spiritual journey and the meaningful work you bring to the world connect.
We work at the pace of nature because I’ve found that slowing down, being still and listening is the only way to find a true path through or to anything.
M I S S I O N
To stand by you as you learn more about how to offer your products and services:
in ways that matter to you,
at a pace that works for you, and
using tools that resonate with you.
I love pointing out what you’re doing well. And I love looking at what you can do differently when things aren’t working quite the way you’d like them to.
B A C K G R O U N D
After taking the plunge into starting my own business, I floundered. I was following well-regarded guidelines for success … that would never be a match for me. It took detours and backtracking and throwing away a lot of maps before I began to have faith in my own internal guidance. The traits I had viewed for so long as handicaps — being a highly sensitive, emotionally empathic introvert — once validated and embraced, became a focal point from which to serve and a deep source of joyful living.
Business is an act of creation. Crossing the threshold from brilliant idea to manifestation can be tricky. Literally, the trickster archetype loves to play at this very doorway! My desire to help you vibrationally navigate this crossing comes directly out of my own experience. I want you to learn to trust your own process so you can build success in your own quiet way.
My moment of truth was owning the strengths and gifts of my introvert nature. My sweet spot is calm, clear, and quiet. Staking my claim and standing in sovereignty in my own brand of spiritual entrepreneurship was the turning point. I knew who I wanted to serve and I knew how I was going to do it.
And just you imagine what has come out of that declaration!
“My sweet spot is calm, clear, and quiet.” -Jana
N A T U R E
As a child I had a deep love of taking myself out into Nature on solo adventures. The quiet and connection with Spirit fed my soul. The Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Spirit I knew as childhood friends are now beloved counselors.
In our work together – whether we’re coaching, planning or writing – I listen carefully to see how the elements might support, bring balance or deepen understanding both for you and our collaborations. I draw wisdom from the elements through meditation, thoughtful questions, and the Elemental Forces of Creation Oracle card deck.
And just you imagine what can come out of that partnership!
E D U C A T I O N
- Born premature with 50/50 chance of living (obviously chose to stay)
- Hula-hoop and baton twirling lessons
- Twelve years of Girl Scouts
- Methodist, Baptist, then Unity church attendance
- Grades 7-12 at experimental education facility funded by the Ford Foundation
- B. A. degree in Psychology, Florida Atlantic University
- M. S. degree in Counseling & Human Systems, Florida State University
- One year teaching teenage Sunday School, Unity of San Jose
- Classes at the Berkeley Psychic Institute
- Companion to Shetland Sheepdog #1
- Companion to Shetland Sheepdog #2
- Visitor to Friends Meetings (Quakers) for several years
- Graduate of Coaching from Spirit life coach training
- Companion to Shetland Sheepdog #3
- Student of the Slow Movement
- Student of Qi Gong and Tai Chi
- Graduate of the Priestess Process (TM)
- Certified Conscious Dance Facilitator
- Certified Elemental Forces of Creation Oracle Deck Reader
- Certified Priestess Process (TM) Facilitator